Thursday 19 February 2009

Adding a comment (Help1)

If anyone wants to comment on a particular nights guest
1) Click on the comments button for the relevant Guest item
2) Type your comment in the box that opens
3) Select from a drop down list Anonymous and you can then save your comment .
4) It will not appear on the blog pages until I accept the comment , which is a means of avoiding "Old English" four letter words appearing in your comments .
3a) You can also log in with your own email , see section on Followers

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I really enjoyed the Geoff Higginbottom gig. Thanks to Mike for allowing me to introduce myself and my Folk Roots Tour. I haven't reviewed Geoff's yet, but if you can't wait to read it and want a taster of what to expect, go to http://www.folkrootstour.blogspot.com/
    Mark.

    ReplyDelete